Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My favorite things this week

My favorite things this week so far is the crunching of the leaves under my feet as I shuffle through the yard, picking the ripened pears off of the tree and cutting for the freezer. Coda throwing a surprise party and planning the menu for no reason at all. The pride on Chelsi's face when she brought home all good grades/seeing her excitement planning for the homecoming game.  My husband being silly and romancing me like we were still dating. My husband going as a chaperone on the preschool field trips and keeping his cool.  My newly redone kitchen made out of almost all recycled goods costing less than 150 dollars.  My home interior wall arrangement I was able to get at a garage sale for about 1/10 the cost.  Doing a happy dance with a toddler in her hospital room after a successful treatment.
My favorite deals/finds this week were: the recipes for windex type cleaner and febreeze type cleaner, a copycat recipe for Bob Evan's Potatoe Soup, Taco Seasoning Bulk Recipe, Recipe for Hair Detangler, Recipe for Carpet Deoderizer.  I did most of my shopping at save a lot this week, and the items I was going to price comp at Walmart-they actually already had cheaper- so it wasn't a struggle this week. My CVS savings for the year hit 600 dollars this week-hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment