Thursday, October 20, 2011

This morning I am grateful for my high school english teacher, Mrs. Marie Ellerbrock. I helped my nephew with his college english essay and I see that it is just not being taught like it used to. I asked him to write down his thoughts and then I transformed them Ellerbrock style!!! He had a huge smile on his face with the end result.I am thankful grammar skills and imagery were instilled in us that we might pass it on to another generation. It feels like it is gonna be another cocoa or capaccino day. I hope everyone stays warm and toasty. Gonna prep for the girlscout meeting on Friday and work on my portfolio to gain an advancement at work--5% raise to put my accomplishments and efforts on paper.  The scheduler called last night from Dupont and I was able to sign up for another day per week through the end of February which again is a huge feeling of relief and satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment